How It Works | Empire Learning
How It Works:
CE courses from Empire Learning are designed to make your continuing education experience as beneficial and stress-free as possible. Here's how the process works:
- Step 1: View available courses by selecting your state on the Shop Courses page.
- Step 2: Immediately after purchase you will have access to all of your courses from the My Account page.
- Step 3: Begin reading through the study material, answering the Check Understanding and Review questions as you go along.
- Step 4: Complete the final exam for your course*.
- Step 5: The Certificate of Completion for each course will be available in My Account immediately after passing each exam.
- Step 6: Renew your license with the appropriate state agency. Renewal requirements and forms can be found by selecting your state here.
*Note: The final exam cannot be submitted until the minimum seat time requirement for the course has been met.
The progress timer is displayed throughout the course so you always know the minimum amount of additional time required. Any page within the course will timeout after 15 minutes of inactivity.
What if I don't pass an exam?
Exams can be attempted as many times as needed. There are no additional fees or waiting periods in order to retake an exam. Please note that there are multiple versions of each exam and that questions will change for subsequent attempts.
Check Understanding and Review questions can also be attempted as many times as needed with no penalties.